Secondary School Students Division of Bulkwang Zen Center New York Donated Development Funds for the Korean Language School > Overseas Disctrct News

The body of the shortcut

Jogye Order News Overseas District News
Overseas District News

English | Secondary School Students Division of Bulkwang Zen Center New York Donated Development Funds for the Korean Language School

Page information

Author Jogye On23-05-08 13:43 Views1,912 Comments0

Body

On Mar. 12, student volunteers from the Secondary School Students Division of Bulkwang Zen Center New York donated all revenues from their sale of cookies and drinks to a development fund for the Bulkwang Korean Culture School. Yu Seung-chan, president of the Student Council, said, “All our volunteers worked with joyful hearts to establish a development fund for the Korean Language School.”

Ven. Seonmun(Bhikkhuni), principal of the school, said in response, “I am overwhelmed at the profound and precious sincerity of the student volunteers. I will do my utmost to make Bulkwang Korean Culture School a magnificent center of learning for students who have a great interest in authentic Korean culture and desire to learn about it.”

(03144) 55, Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of KoreaTEL : +82-2-2011-1830FAX: +82-2-735-0614E-MAIL: jokb@buddhism.or.kr
COPYRIGHT ⒞ 2023 JOGYE ORDER OF KOREAN BUDDHISM. ALL RIGHT RESERVED