TITAN On

O-MI-TOU-FO,

NAMO  BUDDHA,
NAMO  GUAN SHIN YIN, 观音菩萨;  觀音菩薩
NAMO DHARMA,
NAMO SANGHA,

AAA ===  “AMITHABA BUDDHA MARK”  FOR UNLIMITED NUMBER OF QUALITIES OF LIFE

MY RESPECT TO THE SANGHA AND OTHER DHARMA BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

3RD BODDHISATWA WOW IS TO STUDY/DEVELOP/APPROUCH/MEDITATE/PRACTICE AS MANY DHARMA DOOR METHODS AS YOU CAN, DEPENDING OF A CAPECITY OF A MIND …

I FOUND DURING MY LONG STUDY OF DIFFERENT BUDDHA SCHOOLS, AND DIFFERENT DHARMA DOOR METHODS=WHISH I CALL THEM ROOTS TO THE “ESSENCE OF MIND”==BUDDHA  INSIDE OF US, BUT HIDDEN/COVERED BY EGO, AND BY WRITING MY VERY SPECIFIC DHARMA DOOR METHODS=ROOTS, THAT THE KNOWING AND PRACTICING MORE DHARMA DOOR METHODS , THEIR NUMBER COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT.

SO, IF YOU KNOW AND PRACTICE, LET SAY 15 METHODS, THEY GIVE YOU MORE FLEXIBILITY IN LIFE TO DEAL  WITH DIFFERENT AFFLICTIONS/ATTACHMENTS/ILLUSIONS. THEN, YOU CAN QUICKLY SWITCH TO PARTICULAR METHOD THAT FASTER AND MORE EFFICIANTLY REMOVES PARTICULAR OBSTACLE. THIS APPLICATION OF MANY MATHODS COME WITH EXPERIENCE, AND IT DEPENDS OF CAPACITY OF MIND !

SO, DAILY WE ALREADY PRACTICE 5-6 METHODS, ALTHOUGH WE ARE NOT AWARE OF THE NAME OF METHOD, BUT ACTUALY WE DO DIFFERENT ACTIVITY THAT HELP US !

SO, BEING AWARE OF LET SAY 99 METHODS AND THEIR PRACTICE, MAKE STRONGER ROOTS TOWARDS THE ESSENCE OF MIND, OR YOUR ROOTS ARE ESTABLISHED VERY STRONG, ESPECIALLY DURING LONGER PERIOD OF TIME (20-40 YEARS OF PRACTICE).

IN THIS SENSE, IF YOU DO NOT REACH 99-100%  ENLIGHTMENT IN THIS LIFE, MAYBE ONLY 88% OF ENLIGHTMENT, YOUR MIND IS VERY WELL PREPARED FOR NEXT LIFE CYCLE, BECAUSE OF STRONG ESTABLISHED ROOTS…

SO, YOU /US ALREADY DISCUSSED DIFFERENT METHODS OF BREATHING (IF YOU KNOW 5 DIFFERENT METHODS OF BREATHING=THEY ARE ALL HELPFUL !!!

PLUS, MANDATORY “SAMATHA MEDITATION”= IS ONE METHOD,

VIPASANA MEDITATION = SECOND METHOD,

MEDITATION CONCENTRATION =THIRD METHOD;  ACTUALY CONCENTRATION METHOD CAN TAKE UNLIMITED NUMBER OF FORMS/SUBJECTS
E.G.
MEDITATION CONCENTARTION “O-MI-TOU-FO” IS ONE METHOD;

MEDITATION CONCENTARTION  “GUAN SHIN YIN, 观音菩萨;  觀音菩薩” IS AOTHER METHOD OF CONCENTRATION

READING/STUDY/CHANTING ANY SUTRA (600 SUTRAS) ARE 600 MORE DHARMA DOOR METHODS…!!!

CHANTING ANY MANTRA (HUNDREDS MANTRA TO CHOOSE) ARE ANOTHER HUNDREDS OF DHARMA DOOR METHODS

SO, THIS IS A POWER OF BUDDHA TEACHING, ITS FLEXIBILITY, RICHNESS, AND FREEDOM OF SELECTION UNLIMITED NUMBER OF COMBINATIONS...

3RD BODDHISATWA WOW IS TO STUDY/DEVELOP/APPROUCH/MEDITATE/PRACTICE AS MANY DHARMA DOOR METHODS AS YOU CAN, DEPENDING OF A CAPECITY OF A MIND …

SO, WE NEED MORE ROOTS TO PRACTICE TO ESTABLISH STRONGER CONNECTIONS/PATHS TOWARDS THE ESSENCE OF MIND…!!!

THE BEST REGARDS,

ALEKSANDAR SATARA

O-MI-TOU-FO

“HAPPY BUDDHA” IS LOKO-MOTIVAAA OF MY DHARMA PROPAGATION !!!

“PURE MIND” IS LOKO-MOTIVAAA
OF MY DHARMA PROPAGATION !!!

“TATHAGATA” IS LOKO-MOTIVAAA OF MY DHARMA PROPAGATION !!!”

“THE MIDDLE WAY TO NIRVANA” IS LOKO-MOTIVAAA OF MY DHARMA PROPAGATION !!!”

Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:40 AM
To: BILJANA SATARA
Subject: Re: Before you start

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for letting me know.  However "number or size" of root is unrelated to Buddha's teaching.

Do keep in touch.

JM

On 6/26/2014 7:46 AM, BILJANA SATARA wrote:
I  STARTED 45 YEARS AGO…

AND, I HAVE CREATED 999 DHARMA ROOTS TO THE ESSENCE OF MIND…

KIND REGARDS,

ALEKSANDAR SATARA

Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 9:00 AM
To: ALEKSANDAR SATARA
Subject: Before you start

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser.

Buy This Book To Get Started!($14.99)

Dear ALEKSANDAR SATARA
Before you start, these are some of the important keys for you to remember.  Because we discover that most of the people would really be bored for just sitting there doing nothing, we wanted to emphasize the importance of really preparing yourself, because Heart Chan Meditation really works.  It can really really help you beyond your wildest imagination.
Please click on this link:
Keys To Be Mindful

Don’t Rush It.  Allow your natural self to function.
Rome is not built in one day.  In order to develop an optimal state of total well-being encompassing your body, mind and spirit, a solid foundation is required.

If you have over utilized your mind or body for a long period of time, then it is only fair that you give both of them a small fractions of your daily life to rest, recuperate and rejuvenate.  Your body is fully capable of healing itself.  All you have to do is to allow it.

Be diligent and dedicated
Practice daily at the same time and the same place for a minimum of 15 to 30 minutes. You can practice more than once a day, but do not meditate between midnight and 5 a.m., nor when you are tired, upset or sleepy. 

Remember, it takes 30 to 90 days to witness some results.  The benefits usually begin with sleeping better. We have been teaching this meditation technique for over 27 years with tens of thousands of testimonials and witnesses to its effectiveness.

But the only way for you to benefit from it is for you to try it yourself with commitment.  Diligent practice is the only way for you to witness the results.

Please don't quit due to the fact that you can't feel anything.  Heart Chan Meditation works, and it has been practiced and witnessed in China for thousands of years.  In our school, we have ample practitioners to testify to the fact that Heart Chan Meditation is the most effective technique compared to most other meditation practices.

Commit now by setting up a location first
Too often we procrastinate or simply are just lazy.  A good way to energize ourselves is to prepare a small location in our home or office, where it is bright, quiet and neat.  Heart Chan meditation is to relaxing our body and mind, as well as enhancing our awareness from within.  Brightness helps to wake up our spirit.  A neat place helps to reduce external distractions and quietness supports our concentration.

When the location is charming and attractive, we could be more easily lured into this seemingly "boring" exercise.

Find a teacher or join a class
On the other hand, based on our experience in the last 27 years, when you are guided by a certified instructor, you may progress with less effort.  Especially when you're ready to connect your chakras through the qi channels, a certified teacher with experience and strong qi can really help you.

You are encouraged to register as a member for more information on schedules and locations of our classes and certified instructors as well as asking questions, posting your comments and experiences. Soon you will realize conquering yourself is not easy and some outside help maybe necessary.

A Reminder
During the initial stages of practicing Heart Chan Meditation you may experience few rewards while ending up with numb legs and sore backs. This is normal and happens to everyone. Please don’t be discouraged. The initial phases are really for us to be “detoxed” from our habitual indulgences in physical comforts.  And only then could we renew ourselves, rejuvenate our health, revitalize our spirit and surpass our current life style.
Previous lessons:
What will you learn?

About Us
Heart Chan is the teaching of Grand Chan Master Wu Jue Miao Tian.  He is the 85th patriarch since Shakyamuni, 58th patriarch since Bodhidarma and 48th patriarch of Linji School.
He teaches that we all could be enlightened in this life.
The Four Practices To Enlightenment
Purity Detox our body, our mind and our spirit.

Wisdom Detach from all forms. In Sync with the Heart of Buddha.

Fulfillment Fulfill every encounter without question or expectation.

Enlightenment Witness Our True Nature

(03144) 55, Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of KoreaTEL : +82-2-2011-1830FAX: +82-2-735-0614E-MAIL: jokb@buddhism.or.kr
COPYRIGHT ⒞ 2023 JOGYE ORDER OF KOREAN BUDDHISM. ALL RIGHT RESERVED